I LOVE this song and I am constantly trying to do just that. I am Thankful for (in no particular order)... my salvation, my sweet husband and precious baby, my parents and siblings, my Grandaddy, aunts, uncles, and cousins, a house to live in, my job, my car, food to eat, friends, my church family, my coworkers, my country, my health, and the list goes on and on...
This past Thursday, we got to celebrate Bennett's first Thanksgiving. He was decked out in his new Turkey outfit... (minus the pants because my Grandaddy's house was 150+ degrees!!!) On Thursday, we went up to my grandaddy's for Thanksgiving #1. We ate and ate and ate... turkey, dressing, gravy, macaroni, English pea casserole, brown rice, green bean casserole, sweet potato souffle, chocolate pie, double layer pumpkin pie, and pumpkin spice cake. Delish! Thursday night, we went to Jonathan's parents' house to eat with his mom and dad and grandparents. On Friday, I began decorating our house for Christmas and put up three of my four trees. That afternoon, we went to the Cameron's oyster roast to see my very first friend :) Kelley and I have been friends for twenty-two years. Bennett and Kelley's daughter Kate got to meet for the very first time. We had a great time catching up... and will be doing it all over again next month for the Annual Christmas Eve Oyster Roast. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner... OR that my sweet boy is EIGHT weeks old today.
Now, check out a few pics of my DARLING boy in his turkey outfit... and a few extras.
Oh boy am I thankful!!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment