Saturday, January 28, 2012

My little obsession...

Howdy y'all! Working full time and coming home to spend time with Jonathan and B leaves little time for blogging! Whew!
*Bennett is trying so hard to roll over from his back to belly but he can't quite make it all the way over. He gets all the way on his side and his head turns all the way around, but the rest of him refuses to follow! It will be any day now I think!
*He is starting to get the hang of jumping in his jumperoo! He has even learned how to turn the seat around from toy to toy! 
*I think we are finally over the hump with the colic....yay! That.Was.Rough. Oh my stars! We are so happy that our smiling baby from week 3 is back with us! (That is when it all started.... 14 weeks ago!)
*B's sleeping schedule is as follows....
7:00 pm: Bathtime
7:20 pm: Bedtime stories and bottle
7:35: B gets swaddled and starts thrashing and fighting the swaddler!
7:40: B calms down and we rock
7:45: B is out like a light and we transfer him to his cradle
 2:00 am: Bennett starts fussing. I get up to reinsert paci
2:10 am: I get back up to reinsert paci after just getting back to sleep
2:15 am: Bennett starts fussing again. I give up on the paci reinsertion and unswaddle him and put him in the bed with us.
2:30, 3:00, 3:15, 3:30, 3:45: Remove Bennett's hands, feet, elbows etc. from my stomach, chest, face, etc.
4:00 am: Bennett gets a bottle
6:50 am: Bennett gets up for the day
Now folks, you won't find this sleeping arrangement in any baby book. It's highly frowned upon... but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.... and this girl has found that this is a way that everyone gets sleep :)

I secretly love it though. He loves to cuddle with his momma and loves to have some sort of physical contact... there's nothing like it :) My critics should remain silent....

Just a few pics I have taken this week followed by some of B's 3 month pics with Linsey.... Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment