Sunday, July 15, 2012

9 month stats...

 When I sat down to update, I had planned to update about B's latest doctor's visit and blog about our vacation; however, I am going to split this up into two posts instead! This past Tuesday, Bennett went to see Dr. Ellenberg for his nine month visit. This was a good visit because we didn't have to get any shots! Whew! :) Bennett is 19 lbs. 11 oz (37th %ile) and 28" long (33rd %ile). I had thought he was a big boy- turns out, he isn't! He was very patient while we were waiting and we were in and out in about 40 minutes!  That is nearly unheard of in doctors' offices, right??

Now, enjoy a few pictures of our last few weeks....
Bennett playing with the Tupperware in the cabinets. He LOVES playing with these! It keeps him pretty entertained while I am busy in the kitchen.

Doesn't he look like such a little boy? Here he is getting ready to go to town!

All these toys in our den... and Bennett plays with an empty box!

Bennett and his Clemson bottle koozie.

Helping Mommy unpack the groceries. So... letting my child play with plastic bags won't win me any Parent of the Year awards, but in my defense, he was well supervised :) He loves the noise they make!

Handsome boy!

Dinner with Grandma and Granddaddy at Las Cascadas- We have been venturing out more and more to REAL restaurants. Now that Bennett is eating real food, it is much easier... as long as we keep it coming and he never runs out of food in front of him!

Stay tuned... pictures and blog updates about our vacation... coming soon!

























No comments:

Post a Comment