Yesterday, our sweet little miracle turned NINE whole months old! Can you believe it? Where is time going? According to an email I get each week, B is 40 weeks. That's how long I was pregnant and I
remember thinking that time couldn't POSSIBLY move any slower because I was so excited to meet our sweet boy! Now, I can't believe how fast these last 40 weeks have gone! Here is what B is up to...
*Pulling up on everything!
*Standing alone until he realizes what is happening!
*Eating less and less as far as bottles are concerned... and more and more REAL food
*Weighs about 20 pounds. We go for official weight on Tuesday.
*LOVES to open and close cabinet doors
*Can say "bo bo" (my brother's nickname is Abo), "da da" and lots of other sounds... EXCEPT mama. Still working on that one!
*Currently working on cutting tooth number EIGHT
*More and more independent everyday
*Understands the word "no". He hears it often!
*Favorite book right now is "Buzz, Buzz, Busy Bees" because the bees are three dimensional and there are animal sounds :)
*Going to sleep and staying asleep.... most nights.... all by himself! :)
*HATES to get dressed after a bath. He pitches a hissy fit and a half!
*Can play "peek-a-boo" with a blanket
*Holds his hands out to the dogs so they can lick him!
*"Dances" when you hold his hands while he is standing... it's hilarious!
*Only taking two naps a day now. He is actually on a schedule, go figure! We try to adhere to it as much as possible and he is much happier because of it... and so are we!
Here is a bit from our nine month photo shoot. Most of the pictures are in the rocking chair so he would stay put and I could get a few pictures!
He is such a blessing! God is so good to us... all the time! To check out Bennett's birth story from NINE months ago, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment