Wednesday, November 7, 2012

13 Month Update

Last week, my sweet boy turned 13 months old! I was a little sad that there wouldn't be anymore monthly photo shoots with the stickers... and then... I found more! Months 13-24 will be photographed with the sticker! No worries! These photo sessions are NOT easy anymore. I resorted to sitting him on the edge of the coffee table so he would be a little more still. Then we moved to the chair. Hmmm. These are what I got.



Here is what he is up to...

*Running everywhere
*Shakes his head "no"
*Says the words "no no" (This will be fun!)
*Will show you his tongue on command
*Hears the dogs barking and says "ga"
*Beginning to spoon feed himself
*Loves to drive the Rhino and ride the 4wheeler
*Eats anything and everything
*Wears 9-12  month clothing


Reading a story before bedtime

"Bennett, show me your tongue!"

Watching a little Kelley and Michael with Mommy on our day off!

B used this box to climb up and into his wagon. This boy is a little monkey. (Excuse the boxes under the pool table. I am rearranging and organizing.)

Bennett with his "I VOTED" sticker. It was his first presidential election :)

Sweet baby eating some Puffcorn in his Clemson overalls.

Spoon feeding is a mess... but he did pretty well.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I loved that you spelled Kelly the wrong way. Old habits die hard, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I sure did. I think I will leave it just so you will know I was thinking of you when I typed it :)

    ReplyDelete