Potty Training Boot Camp was a success. He did great and it was a lot easier than I thought. Now, he doesn't even tell us... he just heads to his potty and goes. He can pull his pants up and down. He only has about one accident a day which isn't bad. He wets his pants when he gets busy. He still naps and sleeps in Pull Ups but he wears big boy underwear throughout the day. At Walmart, they only had 2T underwear. Skinny Minnie is too tiny for them so I had to ALTER them with my sewing machine! He loves his Choo Choo (Thomas the Train) underwear. I am so proud of him!
Baby Boy turned 23 months old! Only a few weeks until his special day. He has lots of new words/phrases: church, love you, work, couch, bed, Daddy's BIG truck, boat, tv, jump, sorry, beach, Mommy's car, Mommy's bed, tee tee, stinky, clothes, shirt, pants, yogurt, pop-pop (popcicle), no bite, spoon, phone, game, barn game, truck game... he is constantly talking! He can also "dress" himself. He can get on every thing but a shirt!
Last weekend, we took Bennett to an apple orchard that the Turner's had visited. They had a good time with their twins, so I figured B would enjoy it, too. I was right! We all had a great time.
B bouncing on the tractor tire tubes.
Daddy and B checking out the farm animals
He loved watching the turkey and donkey
He insisted on wearing my glasses
Checking out the scarecrow
Mommy, B, and his gigantic sucker
Playing in the tunnel
He loved the teepee
Sitting on the tractor
Checking out the gem mine
Eating a snack before the tractor ride
Loading for the hayride
Me and my boy
Picking apples with Daddy's help
It was a blast. We have a trip with the Turners to a pumpkin patch in a few weeks! I can't wait!
On Tuesday, Bennett didn't nap. We needed something to do so I pulled out the paint and canvas. We do little art projects all the time but this was some unstructured fun with no planned end result. He loved it... and the mess :)
B is a fashionista... like his Momma. This is one style he didn't get from me. Check out his black socks (Jonathan's) and his marble crocs! He is too funny!
Stay tuned... we leave tomorrow for the beach with the Turner's, Babb's, and Hastings'.
No comments:
Post a Comment