On Facebook, everyone has posted things they are thankful for for the last 13 days. I haven't kept up with day by day posts but I am SO thankful, nonetheless. One of my favorite things I am thankful for?? This kiddo right here.
![]() |
| Just a little ride through the woods to Grandma's house |
When people say that being a Momma is one of the most rewarding jobs ever, they are TOTALLY right. BUT... it is also the most difficult, frustrating, exhausting, and emotional ride of my life! Seriously though, it isn't always rainbows and glitter, but he is so worth it!
He is funny, smart, opinionated, bossy, clever, sweet, loving... and persistent. As a Momma, I have learned that I have to choose my battles. This is sometimes easier said than done but B gets to win sometimes, too. Check out these boots. It just wasn't worth it. What does it really matter in the grand scheme of things anyway? Camo rain boots are all the rage right now, Right? :)
![]() |
| Milkshakes with Mommy... just because. |
Ju Ju took this picture... I am so in love with this sweet face. He makes my heart smile!
As two year olds do, B is going through several different phases. The biting thing comes and goes. I will think we are through it, and he will "attack" another friend. Sigh. He will outgrow this... I know he will but if it could be sooner rather than later, I would be happy! Another phase he is currently going through is a "Mommy" phase. He only wants me to do certain things and will whine and cry for me more than usual. When he wants my attention, he acts like a baby and will say, "Mommy's baby" and crawl through the house and "cry". Bless it. Reason #2354 that we won't be adding a baby to our family anytime soon. He he! Two friends recently had babies and I will admit a tug on my heartstrings as I was organizing B's baby clothes to be put away; however, a screaming toddler quickly brought me back to reality. Are we ready for another baby yet? Definitely not. B keeps us on our toes!



LOL! Your last paragraph about reason #2354 for not having another one just yet sounds just like me! Especially now that my daughter is getting closer to 4, I'm getting pressured from everyone to have another. And a part of me gets that wave of baby fever and I miss so much about the baby years and just going through pregnancy again as well, but then having a knock down drag out over trying to brush her teeth that lasts for over 10 minutes reminds me that I'm good with just one kiddo for now. :)
ReplyDelete