Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fun at the Children's Museum

A few weeks ago, my friend Jessica and I decided to take our boys to the Children's Museum. We had some passes that needed to be used so we decided it would be fun! We were right. On the way up there, Dalton said he didn't feel good. A few seconds later he got sick. We pulled over on the side of the road and got the boys out. By this time, B was gagging so I was worried we would be cleaning up two kids! We got everything cleaned up, the carseat stripped down, all the clothes in my spare Aldi bags, and D dressed in Bennett's spare clothes. Let me mention that Dalton is a whole year older than B and that means a whole year bigger. Bennett's jeans were like capris! We found an Old Navy close by so Jess could get D some new clothes. Of course, B felt he needed a new shirt... hence the Old Navy T-shirt he has on in the pictures below!
 
The museum was three stories high and filled with interactive, kid-friendly things for them to do. I was SUPER impressed and so were they!
Milking the cow on the farm.

Washing dishes in the farmhouse

Gathering some eggs

Playing with the enormous Lite Brite!

Making bricks at the construction site

In the wind tunnel

Changing tires and filling the gas tank

Piloting a spaceship

Driving a racecar

Driving up to the teller window

Doing a little grocery shopping

Checking out the groceries

Visiting the ATM

Working at the bank

Dr. D and Dr. B are on call

Mommy and B

Playing at the water tables
 
Did I mention how COOL this place was? I have heard the one in Columbia is even better so I see a trip in our near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment