This is just a random picture I HAD to include. Our boy loves to dress himself. When we are just around the house, whatever! Here he is cutting grass in his chosen attire. This boy is a trip!
Friday nights in our little town are spent at Wilson-Campbell cheering on the Wildcats! Jonathan and I decided to take B to the first home game of the season. B had a blast... until halftime. Then we called it a night and he and I went home.
Bennett and Autumn had such fun together. I am so thankful for their friendship! They have been friends for most of their lives!
On Saturday, we celebrated Baby Elliott turning 1! It was a Pirate/Water party. Once B warmed up, he loved it. He doesn't like cold water. We learned that one time when we hooked the Slip and Slide up to our hose.. which was hooked to our well water. It was, in fact, freezing.
The sprinkler under the trampoline was genius!
He LOVED this cupcake!
He had a blast on the waterslide once he figured out how to lean to one side to avoid getting his head wet.
The Sunday before Labor Day, our town had a fireworks show. My sister, brother in law, niece, nephew, parents, brother, and his girlfriend headed to town with us to see the fireworks. Here is our crew!
BB and BB :)
He isn't scared of fireworks or the noise but Kensie had her "ear muffs" so B wanted his.
We LOVE a good tradition and I know the next few months will be FULL of them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment