Saturday, February 7, 2015

31 weeks 1 day

How far along? Currently, I am 31 weeks 1 day (I originally typed 30 weeks.... I actually thought I was only 30 weeks. This is FLYING.....)

Baby’s size? 13.6 to 14.8 inches long

Total Weight Gain: 10ish pounds

Stretch marks? Sigh... yep. All over my belly BUT ONLY my belly, thank goodness. I can cover those up with a lovely tankini this summer until I get my tummy tuck my hubby has promised when we are done having babies, right Jonathan???

Sleep: At last blog, B was sleeping fabulously in his big boy bed. Hmmm. We decided to stop diapers at night cold turkey... no pull-ups, nothing. We only have about 8 weeks to figure all this out before Holden comes along so we figured we had better go all in. He wakes up with a dry bed about 60% of the time. Not too bad considering how much he pees on a daily basis :) We will get there.

Best moment this week: Hmmm... getting our house CLOSER to being back in order. We have been CLEANING out and organizing. It's freeing, actually! I can't believe we have so much stuff!

Miss Anything? Being able to breathe... not being winded when I walk short distances... lol.

Movement: Constantly. This kid has the boniest body EVER! He ROLLS all the time.

Food cravings: Carbs covered in cheese :) and WATER. I stay thirsty.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have had two scares this week with a sudden drop in blood sugar. I thought I was having a stroke. I got tingly, dizzy, foggy, a sudden migraine, and couldn't say the right things. It was so strange. About an hour after I ate, I felt better and went to the doctor the next day. I am on orders to eat about every 3 hours to avoid the dip.

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: Nope! Just a few Braxton Hicks contractions

Symptoms: weight gain, Braxton Hicks, Round Ligament Pain, sudden bursts of energy and then needing a nap :).. oh, wait, that's nothing new!

Belly Button in or out? What belly button? Mine has somehow disappeared!!!!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on!

Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy, actually... but getting increasingly anxious. I have sub plans to write, a room to finish, a house to "nest", logistics to work out with B, cramming in every last bit of one-on-one time with my B...

Looking forward to: seeing Baby Holden today. We are having a 3D-4D ultrasound today and we will get to see his sweet face. Even B is super excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment