A few weeks ago, we had some BEAUTIFUL springlike weather! B and I took full advantage each day when we came home at lunch. Bennett MUST, according to him, change into his "working clothes" which include head to toe camo. He is a hoot BUT it does keep his school clothes clean.
We played in his playhouse.
We took a bike ride down the road.
We took a few selfies...
We went for a four-wheeler ride.
We did "work" with the tractor. Please note these muck boots. For Christmas, my daddy gave B a WalMart gift card. Jonathan and I explained how a gift card worked so B was excited to spend his money. I took him to WalMart one day and let him spend as his heart desired. Muck boots, new glue sticks, markers, and Fire and Rescue band-aids made it's way to our buggy. He even had money left over and was SO estatic! :)
This was before bed one night. You can never be too prepared fro what the night holds, apparently.
Here is my helper helping me paint the letters for Holden's room. Bennett loves a good craft project, so this was right up his alley
Yesterday, we celebrated our 100th day of school in my kindergarten class Here is me at 100! :)
Last night, I snapped this pic of the sunset off our back porch! God's creation is beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment