Sunday, January 18, 2015

28 weeks 2 days

How far along? Currently, I am 28 weeks 2 days
Baby’s size? 13.6 to 14.8 inches long
Total Weight Gain: 9ish pounds
Stretch marks? Sigh... yep.
Sleep: Bennett has been sleeping pretty fabulously in his new bed. He has shocked me. So... I have actually been sleeping fairly soundly BUT due to getting bigger, my stomach and back doesn't leave me many sleeping position options. I am a true stomach sleeper so this is hard!
Best moment this week: Hmmm... getting our house CLOSER to being back in order. We have been CLEANING out and organizing. It's freeing, actually! I can't believe we have so much stuff!
Miss Anything? Yes. I figured out this week that I really miss HOLDING my Bennett. I can snuggle him to the side but holding him and cuddling him on my lap is impossible!
Movement: Constantly. This kid has the boniest body EVER!
Food cravings: Carbs covered in cheese :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Can we say VIRUS? Ewww. I got sick Friday morning. It was a 24 hour bug but those 24 hours were excruciating while pregnant! I actually didn't eat for 38 hours!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Nope! Just a few Braxton Hicks contractions
Symptoms: weight gain, Braxton Hicks, Round Ligament Pain, sudden bursts of energy and then needing a nap :).. oh, wait, that's nothing new!
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on!
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy, actually. :)
Looking forward to: Continuing Holden's nursery, spending my Monday off with my Bennett :)

No comments:

Post a Comment