Life is SO sweet right now. These two boys make life so full! Here's what we have been up to lately.
In an attempt to MAYBE one day put Holden in his crib to sleep at night, I have started putting him down for a nap in his crib. After watching his mobile for a few minutes, he drifts off to sleep with his favorite blanket. Let's just hope he will do this for his sweet teacher when I start taking him to school with me!
He has also started trying to hold his own bottle! :( Sad face for this mommy!
Last week, we had some pictures done. These were technically Holden's 4 month pics but we snuck B in for a couple. I am IN LOVE with them. Tambi and Jessica always do a great job. I can't wait to see the rest. My walls will be covered.
Holden is sitting in a rocker that belonged to my mama and her siblings. The outfit is courtesy of Bennett... who was 7 months old at his baby dedication :) It's my favorite outfit and so glad I thought to try it on Holden!
Check out those baby blues. Holden looks like my uncle Larry's baby pictures. It's amazing to see and makes my heart smile that God sent me a little reminder of my precious uncle.
During playtime with my big boy one afternoon, B decided Rover the hermit crab should take a ride on the four wheeler trailer! Never a dull moment!
Last Saturday, my big boy and I headed out for a date. We met Marcie, Evan, Meg and Warren to paint a tractor. Bennett thought we were actually PAINTING a tractor. I had to explain otherwise. :) He helped for the first half... then told me to do the rest!
This past Monday, Bennett went on another field trip with school. This time, they went to Jumping Jax. Mrs. Tina sent me this picture of him on the bus :) He he!










No comments:
Post a Comment