Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mommy and Me Date Night

A few weeks ago, my big boy and I headed to pick up Dalton and Jessica and head to Mommy and Me Date Night at Chick-Fil-A. I will admit, I was pretty excited about this because, let's face it, B and I don't have a lot of "us" time... or at least not like we did before Holden was born. I was excited to spend some time with my big boy. 

Here we are before we left on our date.

The set up was really neat and there was a superhero theme. 


The mommys got a rose and the kiddos got a super cool balloon super hero! Bennett picked SpiderMan.

The kiddos got to shoot the bad guys with silly string.

And put on their masks from their goody bags.

It was such a fun time together! I can't wait for another one!




No comments:

Post a Comment