Holden and Jonathan weren't the only ones having birthdays! On April 7th, I celebrated my 31st birthday... or as I like to call it, the 4th anniversary of my 27th birthday. We celebrated with my family by eating some Mexican... my fave!
My sweet babies!
My hubby is precious. He bought a "2" and a "7" for my cake!
Bennett was more interested in my ice cream dessert than taking a picture!
I got lots of goodies--- and money for my new camera!
My 31 years have been FULL... and, God willing, I have a lot more living left to do! I have a precious hubby, two healthy babies, a wonderful and close extended family, a healthy body, a wonderful church family, a cozy house, a job that I love, friendships that I treasure, and a Heavenly Father that has blessed me with all of it!


No comments:
Post a Comment