Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Fall Fun

Catching up once again. Oops. I always say I won't get behind... but then... oh well. Better late than never. 

My big boys have been doing some hunting together lately. Bennett loves to go sit in the woods with his daddy. He does about as well as a five year old boy can. His patience paid off! They shot a doe and B was estatic!

Bennett wanted to keep the whole deer. For real. The whole thing! That boy is a trip. Baby brother even got in on the action too. Whew... such is the life of a boy mom.

In other, less bloody news.... Here are these two cuties in their matching monogrammed pumpkin shirts. Love these two!



We have loved the fall weather. The "hot" weather actually hung around awhile and we are still enjoying nice days. Here are my big boy and me in the tree house doing a little homework while Holden napped.

Every morning still starts out with breakfast on the couch. Holden will start pointing toward the den when he wakes up wanting to go sit with Bennett. 

One Tuesday night, Bennett and I went to StoryTime at his school. They have one each month and they read stories and have a make and take activity. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful school and faculty in our little town. 

On a Thursday night in October, we went to Live after Five to campaign for Uncle Dennis. I made the boys' shirts before we went. They are some of his biggest fans!

This kid and a claw machine. He has the best luck with them--- I'm not kidding. He loves them. We went to a birthday party and he went right to the claw machine to play with the joystick. It started moving even though he hadn't put any money in it. Someone left two credits on the machine and he won candy both times. Maybe I should take him to Vegas :)

This gem was on his school's website. It was Red Ribbon Week and hat day. I love his sweet class. He has such a sweet group of kids... and great teachers, too!

And finally--- we got these gems too. Bennett's first school pics. Love them!








No comments:

Post a Comment