Monday, February 20, 2017

Snow Day

When it comes to snow, I am really a big kid about it. The weatherman was calling for anywhere from 3 to 5 inches of beautiful white fluffy snow in our area at the beginning of January. Bennett and I were super excited and couldn't wait to wake up to a winter wonderland. He actually got me up in the middle of the night so we could go look out the window and see what we had gotten. You know what we got? Not much of anything. A few flakes floated to the ground and it at least looked a little white later that morning. The boys enjoyed it while it lasted!
Holden was not a fan of having to bundle up in so many layers.
Snow bunnies.
I could eat them up. 
Our family snow selfie of 2017.





No comments:

Post a Comment