For Christmas Jonathan and I gave the boys a trip to Stone Mountain to go camping and playing in the "snow." It was our fist winter camping experience but it was so much fun. This was our second trip to Stone Mountain and it didn't disappoint.
The Christmas lights were still up and the boys were impressed. So was I. Everything was COVERED in lights.
We took the Sit n' Stand stroller and I was so glad we did. Both boys rode like champs... well... one did. One was a little grouchy. Can you guess which one?
Holden walked up to this fence as soon as I lifted my camera and started saying "cheese!" He knows the drill.
Waiting to board the Christmas Sing Along Train.
While on the train, we sang songs and heard a rendition of the Christmas story with lights. We enjoyed this a lot!
Eating a sucker... of course.
Family picture
They even had "falling snow!"
The next morning, we headed out to go to play at Snow Mountain. We were very bundled up... can you tell?
I could eat him up.
Tubing... little brother did it... big brother didn't want to.
Mommy and the babies.
He kept eating the snow... and loved using the shovel to put it in the sand bucket.
B with his snowman.
Daddy and the boys.
Holden wasn't tall enough for the big tubes so Jonathan and I took turns with B to ride the big ones. We had a ball!! It was SO much fun!
This cute kid was a fusspot for a lot of the trip... especially during nighttime. He had a cough and just didnt' feel good. Two days after we got home, I found the cause... new 2 year old molars! Poor kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment