I had a few pics on my phone that didn't fit in a "category" so I am dumping them here.
One morning, before my scheduled endoscopy and Bennett arriving at school, Bennett and Holden were running through the house. We heard a blood curdling scream come from Bennett's room. He had tripped and hit his mouth on the hinge of his door. His lip was busted and bleeding and his face was all scraped up. He still insisted, once we convinced him he wasn't dying and to BREATHE, that he wanted to go to school! He is a tough cookie.
Bennett and Ashton at Las Cas-- They were matching and B thought that was the coolest thing ever. Bennett LOVES Ashton. I am so glad they have each other!
Holden LOVES a selfie. When he gets a phone, he automatically takes a selfie and will "cheese". This kid is hysterical.
Our boy is getting brave in his old age. Here he is performing at church. He's still a little timid--- but he is on stage and his mouth moves! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment