Back in mid-November, I got a letter that Bennett had been chosen by his teacher as Terrific Kid for the month for his K4 class. He was being recognized for "compassion." I was SO excited for him. We kept it a secret and he was less than thrilled to have to wear "church" clothes. He was very surprised to see us there ( and part of his entourage). He was very nervous about being in front of everyone. I was so proud I could have BURST!
The note they read during the ceremony from his teacher said, "Bennett is a Terrific Kid because he comes to school with a positive attitude. He is always thoughtful of others. Bennett is always on task. He is very respectful and he always has a cheery smile to share."
When I walked him back to class, I saw this hanging outside of his classroom. My heart melted. It made me smile and my heart burst! He is thankful for Jesus. My kiddo has a blossoming relationship and a love for a faithful Father that will never fail him. The seeds that have been planted are growing. I am so excited to be one vessel to help point him to Christ. It is my MOST important job as a mommy.
Meanwhile, Holden stayed at Nana's house. I got this picture from her saying they were eating goldfish and telling Pressley "no no"!
No comments:
Post a Comment