Monday, May 13, 2019

October 2018 Catch Up

October 1st found us celebrating our big boy who turned SEVEN! Here is a birthday selfie from his lunch at school.
He requested Sloppy Joes and fries for supper so thats what he got!


This sign had me in tears. Translation?? "Put the presents right here for Bennett's party"


He picked out his own four wheeler cake which he and Holden were thrilled with, by the way.



He was thrilled with this battery powered Nerf gun.


and his new gear bike... 


What's a birthday without pics with the family??



Going to sleep on his first night as a 7 year old... I just can't believe it.


I was able to chaperone a field trip to Stewart Farms to the Pumpkin Patch for Bennett's class. It was a lot of fun. I am so glad I am able to do things like this!





The Saturday after his actual birthday, we had a party at the house. He wanted some friends to come ride four wheelers at the house so that is just what we did.










It was a fun party and I am not sure who had more fun... the kids or their daddies :) B has decided this will be an annual event.

In October, our three remaining chickens continued to grow. The boys loved to get up close to them.

Jonathan had to go on a work trip so GeeGee accompanied me and the boys to Hickory Hills for Family Fun Night. We love this each year!



Holden continued to play a little baseball and Bennett helped.


We went to a family reunion at my cousin Marsha's. This was the first time I had seen of my family since Daddy died. It was emotional to say the least, but it did my heart good, for sure. We even had a balloon release. Here is B writing his Papa's name on the balloon.






October brought about hunting season and H was thrilled to dress the part.


They were excited to wear their Clemson attire to school one day.


We went camping at the State Park for Halloween for our annual October trip. This is always so much fun for all of us. Memories are made, for sure.










Holden got to go with my K4 class on a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch... perks to your mommy being a teacher :) He did great. I was so proud and he had fun too.




On Halloween night, we went to the Fall Festival in town before trick or treating. The boys had a lot of fun and had SO MUCH candy before we even got started!





No comments:

Post a Comment