I blinked. Another 365 days with this sweet boy passed. This is his traditional night-before-his-birthday picture. his last night as a seven year old, sniff sniff.
Me and the boy who made me a mommy.
On his birthday, Holden and I went to eat lunch with him. It was McDonald's and cupcakes, of course. I'm so glad he still thinks its cool for his mama to come celebrate with him. I'll soak it up and be "that mama" as long as I can.
As is birthday tradition, we have a family supper on each birthday. The birthday boy chooses the menu. This birthday boy chose.... Sloppy Joes. Middle brother does love sloppy joes, hence, the corn dog you see pictured.
He was thrilled to get a 360. Side note, a week later, I ran it over with Jonathan's truck and we had to buy another one.
Love this crew... not really sure where Davis was :)
The birthday boy with GaGa and Gee Gee
The one who made them Gram and Papa
Bennett and Big Big... it's not often you find great grands that see each other daily. I'm so thankful he lives right up the driveway and that he is such a part of their childhood memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment