Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Early October

Look at this naked baby, would you? He gets stripped down several times a day. Poop up the back and down the legs calls for a bath and a new outfit... sometimes for mommy and Davis. Doesn't he look proud?

This sweet girl took missing the night of Bennett's party. She stayed gone for two days and wound up down the road at our neighbor's. We went to get her one night and she was disoriented and walking in circles. We brought her home but she wasn't her self for a few days... but then seemed to perk up some.


Holden went on his first field trip to the fire department. I've said it before, and I will say it again. I have loved having this time as his teacher. 





He was saving his friend from a fire.

Group picture.

The firemen gave us our own teddy bears. It's always such a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment