Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lots of Love

This week, Bennett celebrated his first Valentine's Day! I got him a cute outfit that says "Mommy's Little Valentine" to mark the occasion. Good times. The Valentine's Day photo shoot before work... not so good. He was not feeling it. I THOUGHT I would be able to try again after we got home from school... Negative. Baby boy ruined the outfit with a dirty diaper :) Oh well. Memories... Here are the pics I was able to take of him in his outfit.


   
                                    
  
Bennett's Valentine's Surprise from Momma and Daddy.... He also got cards and cash from Grandma and Granddaddy and Papa G and Gram :)




My Valentine's Surprise from Bennett :) Jonathan and I weren't supposed to do anything for each other... so Bennett sent me roses instead :)
  
Modeling his new firetruck pajamas. I love this sweet boy!


***********************************
Next Friday, Bennett will have his second set of shots. We are a bit behind on the four month visit because we were trying to rearrange our work schedules around it.  We made the executive decision also to "break up" with our pediatrician and have him see Dr. Ellenburg.  He is a family friend and also our doctor. I trust him completely and I am excited that he will care for our sweet boy. Hopefully  now, we can get this reflux and belly trouble solved.


No comments:

Post a Comment