So... B is getting his first tooth! A tooth, you ask? Why, yes... a TOOTH! The month and a half of drooling and gnawing have NOT been in vain. So far, the tooth has not seemed to bother him... yet! I wrote this part last night before I finished this post. I am just updating this morning... let's just say it's officially bothering him. It has just barely begun to break through the gum. Baby boy is not a happy camper. I have had him loaded up on Tylenol and Orajel. He hates the taste of Orajel and has a mini freak-out when it starts to numb him up... I am talking an arm-flailing, leg-kicking, kind of freak out! He makes this tooth very hard to see and feel. When I try to feel it or pull his gum down to take a peek, he immediately grabs my finger and begins to gnaw. Hmmm... One tooth down, 19 more baby teeth to go :) Wow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
All this GORGEOUS weather we are having has made us all happy campers. Daylight Savings Time, however, is like its own Catch 22. We are grateful for the longer days, but it has wreaked havoc on little fella's schedule. Bless it! Here is B playing outside last Sunday. We stayed outside ALL day!
This swing was SUPPOSED to be a present from the Easter Bunny, BUT we couldn't wait to give it to him. Our boy loves to swing... and LOVES to be outside, so we knew this was a win-win. Jonathan hung it up the day the UPS man delivered it! :) It's a hit!
Yummy! We have added carrots to our food repetoire. I would say he likes them :) Hopefully B will not be as picky of an eater as his Daddy, although Mommy is not a fan of the little orange veggie either ;)
Just lounging around in the Boppy before bedtime.
Sporting a new outfit and showing off his "sitting up" skills... kinda.
B and I before school Friday. He sported his St. Pat's pajamas a day early!
Sweet boy with his drool rash. His mouth is raw on both sides from all this drooling and teething. Bless his heart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So... B has a hat. B HATES the hat. Ha ha! It has been bright and sunny on our daily walks so I tried some sunglasses. Well, he kept them on but when he laid back against the stroller seat, the legs of the glasses hit the seat and they stuck out about an inch off his face :) I thought a hat was the next reasonable solution to the sun problem. I should also add that the sun shining in his eyes makes him furious :) Going down the driveway is fine as long as the sun is at our backs. Coming up the driveway is a different story. I have to turn the stroller around backwards and PULL him up the driveway so the sun stays out of his eyes. Ha ha. So... here is B trying to ditch the hat! Turns out, Daddy thinks the hat looks dumb and is on the lookout for an appropriate hat... a baseball cap of course :)
So... yes, my child is semi-nude in this picture. We had been walking and stopped by my granddaddy's to visit. While we were there, I noticed my arm was wet... and so were B's clothes... BUT NOT HIS DIAPER. Hmmm. This is not the first time this has happened! I stripped him down and headed home. On the way in the door, Tyson decided to say hello. This boy and his dog LOVE each other. Bennett is fascinated by him... the feeling is mutual :)
Sweet boy "enjoying" some tummy time.
So I laid down with B so we could both take a nap. I didn't do much sleeping, I just watched him sleep instead. I could stare at this little face forever. Life is good... and is so much better now that he is in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment