Last week was a BIG week in our family. Bennett officially got rid of his BOBBIES! Woo hoo! Actually, Ju spearheaded this movement and I was oh-so-grateful. More on this in a bit...
Here is sweet boy being silly and showing his "surprised face."
This past week, I brought home my cousins kids for a bit one afternoon. Bennett loves Emma Kate and Elliott. Here he is getting a few snuggles in with Elliott.
On January 14, Bennett took a bobby to Ju Ju's. She said, "Let's give it to the baby ducks at the pond." He handed it to her. They went to the pond and fed it to the ducks. He kept telling her that the ducks were "appy" and "The ducks not cry!" She told him to get his other bobbies at home and bring them the next day. So, the next morning, he actually woke up telling me he was going to give his bobbies to the ducks. I gave him a Ziploc bag and he went on a Bobby hunt. Here he is showing off his bobbies. He actually through them to the ducks and has really done great. He seems to call for bobby more at naptime than nighttime but either way, I am grateful... and a tad bit sad. He is growing up so fast!
Last weekend, we had a LONG weekend due to the schools having days off and MLK day. My boy and I took advantage and had several lazy days. Here he is enjoying his train table one morning.
We made chocolate cupcakes. This boy loves to help cook... or clean. He will make some lucky girl a great hubby one day.
After Baby Elliott's visit, B got on a baby kick. He wanted all his stuffed animals wrapped up in a blanket. Here he is with his "babies."
Last Friday, my uncle Larry came home after nearly a two week stay in the hospital. B and I made a sign and took some balloons to put on his mailbox. B loves Unc... and Unc loves him. Prayers are working, Larry has felt great and has had no side effects from the chemo or radiation. The doctors say that his tumor is responding to the treatments. God is good!
Last Friday, we all went to Meg and AA's to see Warren and Adrian... and Meg and AA, of course. The boys played great together and love each other very much! Here are the two sweetest cowboys you will every meet!
I love this sweet face!
I found these two pics on my camera that I don't think I ever posted... These are from our Christmas party at Ju's house. P.S., they are all in ABC order due to Ju's slightly OCD tendencies... he he!
Taking a little ride on the four wheeler
No comments:
Post a Comment