Bennett says the funniest things. I am constantly laughing or left shaking my head at the things he says. Here are a few new ones...
*"Bive Minutes..." Everything is five minutes. When we ask him if he is ready to go, he will say, "Not weady yet, bivvve minutes."
*"I don't know!" When we ask him a question and he is either ignoring us or doesn't know the answer, he will reply, "I don't know" and shake his head.
*He has started singing songs by himself. He gets into his rocking chair and sings, "Rock baby, tee tops, wiiiind bw-ohs.... rock, BB."
*We have started singing duets also. :) I sing part of a song, and he will fill in words. Here is how it goes.
Me: "You are my..."
B: "Dundine" (Sunshine)
Me: "My only..."
B: "Mommy."
Me: "You make me..."
B: "Haaady!"
Me: "When skies are.."
B: "Gay."
Me: "You'll never know..."
B: "Dear God" (He added God after we start our prayers with, Dear God)
Me: "How much I..."
B: "I uv you"
Me: "Please don't take my..."
B: "Dundine wayyyy!"
*If we reprimand B or tell him something he doesn't want to hear, he says, "Be nice!!!"
*He pronounces "Sorry" as "Ga-ree".
No comments:
Post a Comment