My baby boy is TWO and a half years old! Can you believe it? In Bennett's words, "No way, Jose!"
As always, Bennett's words and expressions continue to amaze me and some have left us speechless. Here are a few funnies...
*When B is talking on the phone to someone, when he is done talking, the kid is DONE. It may be in the middle of a conversation but he will say, "I love you bye bye" It's one big long sentence that is quickly followed by him ending the call. He also does this sometimes when we tuck him in. We will say, "I love you, B!" He will reply, "I love you bye bye!"
*He has recently become obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It's really the only thing he will actually watch and he requests it several times a day. His favorite thing is the "Hot Dog Dance." He will sing the song, "Hot dog, hot dog, hot dog, hot dog, hot dig dog." Hilarious.
*He has started saying, "See you later alligator." He will sometimes try to reply with "Atta while crocodile." It usually comes out "See you later allidile!"
*One of his friends at Ju's taught him a new word. The momma is mortified and has apologized profusely, but believe me, I was quick to forgive because this poor child had been attacked by my child many times during that biting phase AND I know that since they will grow up as best friends, they will learn a lot from each other... good and bad. The new word?? Butt. Bennett used it in context and I had to leave the room in order to come back and give him a good "talking to". Here is the scene. Bennett was on the stool at mama's "washing" dishes. My dad was picking with him and poking him on the back and pinched Bennett's hiney." Bennett turned around and said, "GeeGee, no mess with my butt!" My first instinct was to shriek hysterically because, let's admit, it was funny!!! Then I realized how horrible that word sounded coming from my two year old so I had to quickly compose myself and explain that we don't say the word "butt". He said, "Nice boys not say oh my gosh and butt??" Never a dull moment.
Showing off his Bible before church one Sunday.
Okay, so Jonathan bought B a REAL four wheeler from Ju. It was actually gas powered and everything. He governed it down but it still went WAY too fast. Even he realized it and it was quickly sold but B sure did enjoy it while he had it! Notice the bicycle helmet. Wal Mart didn't have any ATV helmets. B loved it though.
I mean, he REALLY loved it. This is right before bed. He wanted to sleep with it on.
We also celebrated Jonathan's birthday last week. Bennett sang "Happy Birthday" and helped blow out the candles. Our boy loves a good celebration!
B is obsessed with Chap Stik... like his daddy. He decided that "wis stick" (lipstick) and Chap Stik were the same thing. Here is his finished product! Ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment