Monday, May 11, 2015

Fun Stuff

Life with these two is exhausting but it is so stinkin' fun! Last week, Bennett figured out that when I took him to school each day, I was going back home and not to work. Not sure what he thought Holden was doing.. he he! He played hooky two days last week. On Tuesday, we went to the doctor. His tube fell out a few weeks ago and since then, it has been draining and crusty. Apparently, he has a perforated eardrum and the hole from the tube never closed. We were set up with a trip to the ENT and sent home with 10 days of antibiotics to clear the infection. Bless it.

After the doctor, we went to run some errands. This was my very first trip with both boys. Going anywhere takes some serious planning and is often more of a headache than it's worth but I was determined. He he! Besides, we were already in town and out of the house. That is half the battle. I nursed Holden in the doctor's office parking lot and we set out on our adventure. We went to Hobby Lobby, Lowes, Chick-Fil-A, and Doris's Greenhouse. The boys did GREAT and I was amazed! 


When we got home, we started our craft for the day. Bennett painted his flowerpots, planted a few flowers, and set them out by his playhouse.


On Wednesday after school, we went to Star Fort and took a stroll on the trail.


On Thursday, I went to work to let my kids meet Holden and to discuss Kindergarten graduation with my sub and assistant. While I was getting ready, I had some entertainment :) Yes, these are safety goggles. Holding baby brother can get a little dangerous, apparently.


Beautiful blessing...


On Friday night, we headed to Relay for Life. We walked in honor of my Aunt Laurie and Amy and in memory of Bobby, Nanny, and Unc. It was super hot but the kids did great. We met the Turner's there and had a great time. Here are all the kids checking out Baby Holden... who slept through the entire thing. 


A little selfie with this guy on Saturday afternoon.


Look at that face, would you??


On Friday, I picked B up from school and this was what he gave me. His teacher interviewed him and wrote exactly what he said. It's hysterical! Apparently, I say, "I love paper!" all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment