Monday, May 11, 2015

ONE month old

How in the world is it even possible that this sweet thing is already a month old!? He still seems so new but we have settled into a nice routine that makes it feel that he has been a part of our family so much longer!

*At his 3 week check up, big boy weighed in at 9 lbs 4 oz. Go us! He is a much better nurser than B so every ounce is a personal accomplishment for me! It's exhausting but so worth it! I remember feeling so defeated when B had so much trouble with his tummy. I automatically thought it was me. I gave up too easily with nursing, but at the time, it was best for my sanity. I still pumped for four months which is better than nothing. This time, though, I am more committed and have exclusively been breastfeeding my little lovebug for five weeks and three days!

*He nurses every 3-3.5 hours during the day and many nights, he will give me 4-5 hour stretches. 

*He has become more and more alert when he is awake.



*He loves to nap on his tummy.

*He LOVES his big brother. They have such a precious bond already. 


*He loves our baby carrier and loves to be chest to chest with Mommy.

*He can and will fall asleep on his own! This was one thing I am doing better about than with B!

*He has tummy trouble, and some fussy days, but for the most part, he is a very content baby!


*HATES bathtime.

*Loves snuggling with something next to his face.

*Likes to be outside, just like big brother!


He has already changed so much! I am so thankful for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment