Friday, July 3, 2015

More Firsts and Memories Made


Ahhh. This face! His neck is becoming stronger and stronger. He is growing so fast and learning so much.

And THIS boy-- he wanted his hair like his daddy's. :) 

Last Thursday, his teacher's number came up on my phone. I immediately panic thinking he got hurt or sick at school. When I answered, she told me she had an extra spot on the bus for the field trip that day and since B was the next oldest, he could go if I would let him. I told her that he could go... but only if they promised to send me pictures of his first field trip. They went to the park to play and a picnic. He had a blast! When did he get old enough for buses and field trips?



When he got home, I was so excited to hear about it! His favorite thing was riding the bus. He was super confused about why there were no seat belts-- because it "wasn't very safe!"

Last Saturday, our family experienced another first-- an airshow! It's safe to say we all had fun and will go back next year!

Bennett decided that he wants to be a pilot. To hear him say it, it's "pirate" but he actually wants to fly airplanes. He was distraught that his daddy and I wouldn't buy him one at the airshow. When he got home, he started digging out his money to buy his own plane.

Holden actually enjoyed it too. He slept through most of it and was content to stay in the stroller. It was blazing hot when we got there, then it got cloudy and sprinkled rain to cool things off. 
My big boys checking out the planes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment