June 1, 2012-- Left 96 Primary to be a Mommy
August 12, 2016-- Meet the Teacher Night
What? How did those four years pass so quickly? Didn't I just leave my teaching position? Apparently many of my colleagues couldn't believe it either when we showed up. Seriously, I just left yesterday to stay home with my 8 month old. Sigh... time marches on... for real. I have cried a lot since registration back in April. Then, there was a lot of tension because we weren't sure what was happening and whether it would be half day or whole day. We ended up in half-day (my mommy heart was happy about this) K4. His teacher was in second grade with me when I was student teaching and I actually moved into her room when she went to K5 and I started teaching. She is precious and we are so excited for a great year. Bennett loved her and loved the classroom. He was most excited about the class fish!
I can't believe the time is here for him to start his school years but I am so excited for him and our new adventures in this season.

No comments:
Post a Comment