I'm back on the blogging bandwagon. I fell off the wagon and got run slam over by it. I am back on though and I have a goal... 12 months in 12 days. Okay, so maybe 12 months in 20 days will be more realistic. Either way, I hope to be fully updated by the end of April 2018. I haven't blogged in a year! I realize how much I have missed it. Not to mention, it is my way of chronicling my babies childhoods so I need to get busy! Here we go...
April 2017 was a busy month. Our littlest love turned TWO whole years old! We celebrated with a Paw Patrol Birthday. This kid loves some Paw Patrol.
On his actual birthday, we went to meet Daddy for a lunch date at Chick-Fil-A.
We celebrated with a family party at our house later that night. Look how cute this little fella is!
He picked out his cake all by himself and was very proud. It's a Curious George cake... or Eek Eek if you ask Holden.
No more hand-me-down rides for this boy! He already gets hand me down clothes from his big brother and has a passed down four wheeler too. We decided to get him something brand new and of his very own. He loves this Gator like Big Big's!
In April 2017, we also had Spring Break. We went to several of our friends houses to egg them. Holden got sick right in the middle of the fun. We tried to be positive and hoped it was just something he ate... but that wasn't the case. He got it, I got it, and then Bennett got it!
When it seemed as though everyone was on the mend, we went to mama's on Saturday night to dye eggs and find them.
The next morning, the Easter Bunny came to visit us. This picture was the only one I got before Bennett had Virus Round 2!
We did all recover just in time to enjoy our Spring Break, though.
We played some baseball. Bennett was #8 this year. During this particular game, he stopped the game and said, "My tooth just fell out!!" Once it was safely back in his daddy's pocket, he got back on base to run home!
The tooth fairy came to visit that night!
Fun with Snapchat.
This kid enjoyed his Gator and warmer weather over Spring Break!
And this kid decided to design his own clothing and just WRITE the brand he desired on an article of clothing.
We planted our seeds in our little greenhouse to get a jumpstart on our garden. We love doing this every year.
We also had Holden's Two year old pictures done. I always just do a family session and get a few updated pics of B too. I love how they turned out!
Holden got a water table for his birthday and loved playing in it on the back porch.
We ended Spring Break and the month of April with a camping trip to the State Park. \
We love to geocache!
And we love our new hammock!
We had friends over for dinner and some fun!
Bennett did a little kayaking in his new kayak.
We had fun with lots of cousins!
And since we couldn't wear our Easter Finest ON Easter... remember the second round of the virus?? We just wore our outfits a week later. Aren't they adorable?? Bennett picked his out himself. He loved the bow tie. Holden didn't pick his out but I am POSITIVE if he would have, this is what he would have picked! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment