Thursday, June 6, 2019

February 2019 Catch Up

In February, it started to become very real that we would be having a baby! We started gearing up for his arrival. His carseat arrived and the boys began to get excited. By that point, the carseat was about the only thing we had gotten done to get ready for him. I'm not sure why I wasn't getting in gear. I knew at the end of 39 weeks we would have a baby... if he didn't decide to come early. 

 

We went to have a 3D-4D ultrasound done. He was less than cooperative but we got a few glimpses of his sweet face. Bennett took a thousand pics and videos. He was so excited!


February brought semi-nice weather. Jonathan and the boys hunted in a squirrel tournament. Here we are on our tree farm trying to find some squirrels.


Wouldn't you know it... they actually won something.


I slowly decided to get myself in gear and buckle down to prepare for a baby. I Marie Kondo'd the house. If it didn't bring me joy, out it went. This was the start of my purge.


Holden continued to love school. He loved to play with Sutton and Sawyer. I love this pic of his precious face. 


He and I napped every afternoon. Growing a baby is exhausting. We had to be touching. His rules. 


Many days, he would fall asleep with his hand on my belly so he could feel his baby brother. 


I started getting some sweet things in the mail for a sweet baby boy.


Holden started a new t-ball season with the GALL Fireflies. Jonathan coached and his buddy Daniel from church was on the team and so were the twins from his daycare.


Big Big continued to make his daily visits to come see us.


On the day before Valentine's Day, we signed and assembled our Valentine's goodies. Holden wanted to do his own.





On Valentine's day, we went to Dollar Tree and he picked out these balloons for him and Bennett. Yep, hes napping. He loves a nap.


We made Valentine's cupcakes.


And he got to push the little buggy at the Pig that Steph keeps in the back just for him.


We had lots of afternoon playdates next door with Emma Kate and Elliott. I love this pic of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment