Monday, July 15, 2019

The First Ten Days on Bee Pond Rd.

When we first got home, mama, Earl, and Holden came to greet us. Bennett was at school and I kind of wish we had gone to pick him up early so he could welcome Davis home too. Isn't he the cutest?? 

That night was back to our normal routine with our big boys. It was good to be home with all my babies. Here's our first picture at home as a family of five!



We had to set a timer so both boys could get equal holding time with Davis. They are completely smitten.


These two are the sweetest big brothers. I am so glad they already have such a sweet relationship.




Two days after we got home, we had to go see Dr. Ellenberg for a weight check. Davis was discharged weighing 7.9 and his weight check had him at 8.2! Woo Hoo!!!




I love to see the boys in outfits that we have held on to... which translates into every single stitch of clothing they have ever worn :) Bennett wore this outfit in the hospital.


Speaking of Bennett... Davis is certainly his twin.  In both pictures, Bennett is on the left and Davis is on the right.


Bennett went to his baseball banquet and scored a sweet trophy to add to his collection!


And this wee one went to his first Annual Morris BBQ gathering. 


Seriously, they can't get enough of him.


And honestly... neither can I. There's something about a brand new baby... and knowing he is my last tugs at my mama heart a little.



Our baby boy turned one week old in the blink of an eye... and the fastest week ever.


Our big boy won an award at school for "Budding Artist" from Mrs. Taylor. We are so proud of him and I was so glad I got to go!


Smitten... and Davis tolerates them very well. 


And just like that... our school year came to an end. These two said goodbye to K3 and 1st Grade... and Hello to summer. 




We celebrated with Las Cas on the half day. This was Davis's first visit of many and my first trip by myself with all three. It was a total success.





No comments:

Post a Comment