Saturday, September 22, 2012

A little nostalgia...

 What a difference a year makes! This time last year we were patiently awaiting the arrival of our sweet boy! We had NO idea how our lives would be changed. I never imagined the joy that would come with all 7 lbs 5 oz of him! :) There are times where I miss being pregnant-- feeling him move, having him with me where ever I was, being able to protect him... and just the feeling of excitement at what was to come. This was me (and Bennett) one short year ago. Wow.
                                 \                                      
___________________________________________________________
We are getting everything ready for Bennett's BIG day next Saturday. His birthday isn't until Monday but his party will be Saturday. Did I go a little overboard.... Hmmm. Yes. BUT it's not everyday my sweet boy turns ONE! I am so excited... and I love a good party. As Bennett gets older, I am sure he will love my party planning as well!

___________________________________________________________
So, if you remember from the last post, Bennett is quite the little helper. The other day, we were in the laundry room. He was playing with the broom-- one of his favorite things. I had the dryer open and I was folding clothes while they were still warm. Little Fella decides he wants to help too and climbs into the dryer to play. Now, EVERY time the dryer door is open, he tries to hop in! 



**No Bennetts were harmed in the making of this picture :)


No comments:

Post a Comment