Sunday, September 9, 2012

My little helper

Bennett is a very curious child. He is oh-so-smart, too. This is sometimes a dangerous combination. When I am in the kitchen, my little helper is usually in there with me. This past Thursday was no exception. On Thursday nights, I cook for my Granddaddy, uncle, parents, brother, and Jonathan and B. All of these events occurred within an hour.  After his nap, I began preparing supper. My little helper sure was busy....
unrolling paper towels off the roll....

rearranging our cereal cabinet....

playing with the tupperware...

pulling the Clorox wipes out of the container.....

using the coffee table drawer as a ladder....

balancing and contemplating his next move....

and finally.... throwing his leg up to climb on top. He was supervised the whole time. I was filming him and snapping pictures :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bennett is growing up fast. We have tried to start self-feeding with a spoon. He still can't scoop, but if he has a loaded spoon. he is usually pretty accurate!!!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! We try yogurt on the spoon. I usually put the yogurt in an actual bowl to make it easier. There's no real scooping involved, as long as she can make the spoon go into the bowl, it pretty much stays on. It's a messy process. :)

    ReplyDelete