Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Guess who turned 11 months old????

This guy did. :) He turned 11 whole months old on September 1st.  Here is a sneak peek of the photo shoot.


Here is what B has been up to...
*Walking
*Climbing on EVERYTHING. He has been on the baby gate (halfway up), the coffee table (yep, smack dab in the middle), the couch, and his block wagon.
*Gives kisses on demand.
*REALLY hugs. He actually squeezes. It's the sweetest thing.
*Talking up a storm!
*Eating a LOT!
*Transitioning to sippee cups only and whole milk
*Sleeping through the night... I mean ALL the way through... for real! :)


*Weighs right at 20 lbs.
*Wearing 9 month clothes
*Getting thicker hair :)
*Is EXCITED about his big day coming up soon! (So this part was added... but I am SURE he is... I know I am.... maybe... I don't know. I am a little sad........ I mean, he is turning ONE whole year old and all.... where did my baby go???)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Saturday, Jonathan cut a little grass. Bennett loves watching his daddy on the lawnmower. Here he is standing at our bedroom window hoping to catch a glimpse of the mower. He stood here for about 15 minutes... no joke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So... Bennett still has an obsession with pacis. A MAJOR obsession. When I get him up in the morning or from a nap, he has one on each thumb and one in his mouth. He is too funny :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Big boy got THREE new pairs of pajamas. Here he is modeling his Thomas the Train ones... (The following is a disclaimer to my sister....Yes, sister. If you are reading this, there are words on the shirt... but it's pajamas. I still don't let him wear bibs and shirts with words/sayings on them in PUBLIC :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Climbing in the wagon. If you see bruises on his shins, this is how he gets them :) Please don't call DSS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Saturday, we went to eat at my Mama's and watch a little Clemson football. This is Bennett's first game day of the season. Here are my boys :) Aren't they handsome!?
NOTE: Here is a pic of Bennett's shoes that I mentioned in the last post.


Granddaddy and Grandma got Bennett a toy for their yard. He LOVED it. He even learned how to scooch himself down the slide and go down alone!

Handsome baby! Go Tigers!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Sunday, we went to church. Here is B in his Sunday best... and Sperry's :) I love them.... he doesn't. When we picked him up from the nursery at church, she said he pulled them off almost immediately. Oh well.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Can you believe how fast a year goes by? Ahh. How's the party planning coming? I really wanted to invite a few of my friends w/ kids to Kate's party but with our family and Kate's birth family, it just kept growing and growing. And our house isn't that big! I'm sure you already have every single detail ready. It's so much fun... and so expensive. :)

    I can totally relate to the shoes. Kate has a pair of white sandals that she wears almost every day. They just have a velcro strap. That's not going to cut it for much longer. Once she's in her car seat, she immediately unstraps her sandals and pulls them off.

    ReplyDelete