Bennett is turning over a new leaf. He has become the happiest little boy who is hardly ever cranky. He actually seems to adjust to change a little better and is less fussy as a whole. These stinkin' teeth are FINALLY through the bone and popping through the skin and has made a world of difference. We have been battling these teeth for a month. Whew.
Jonathan and I made the decision to keep him with our babysitter one more year. He still naps in the morning and he was having such a hard time making transitions that we thought this would be less stressful for him... and his Momma. I LOVED the idea of having him at school with me for the few hours I was there but the reality was a bit different. I can't stand to hear him cry- it tears me up! The first day he stayed at Jenn's was last Thursday. I left him there... NO tears. He even watched me leave. He went down for a nap and slept over an hour. NO tears. She hasn't seen a tear in four days... except when she took the broom away from him :) When we get home, we eat some lunch, play and snuggle, take a nap, play some more, fix supper, eat, take a bath, play, have a bottle, read a book... and go to bed. He goes down WITHOUT crying. Wow! :) For the past TWO nights, he has slept through the night! Yay! I have had only four or five nights of uninterrupted sleep since October before I got HUGELY pregnant (last June??). Wow. That is a long time! He is doing so well that we took him out to eat and shoe shopping last weekend. He did great going from store to store and trying on shoes. He got a pair of New Balance's and a pair of Sperrys. I didn't get pics on my camera but I will post some next time.
Here is my little helper rearranging the snack cabinet :) He is so stinkin' helpful!
Sweet boy. Yes, he is semi-nude. He stays that way a lot these days. He is a drooling machine AND he still pees out of diapers :)
Homemade apple juice popcicles. Thanks, Grandma for my popcicle maker :)
Playing with Daddy's boots. Is this kid cute or what???
No comments:
Post a Comment