Monday, December 17, 2012

Bennett's treasures

(This was originally posted a few weeks ago. I edited the post and it is showing as the most recent)

Throughout the day, Bennett gets attached to various things around the house and proceeds to carry them around. Some days his favorite thing is his blanket. Sometimes it's a toy or sippee cup or paci. Lately, it has been the mop or broom. Today, it was the Swiffer, an exercise resistance band, and a sippee cup handle. The Swiffer is actually his favorite thing ever. He pushes it around everywhere. I need to go get some Swiffer pads so he can actually clean as he pushes!

Today, he went to the doctor for a horrible cough and runny nose. He laid around almost all afternoon. He gathered up all his treasures and came to sit in my lap to cuddle. I hate when he is sick but love that he likes to snuggle. Tonight, he seems much better. Here's hoping he is 100% in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment