He watches everything we do very intently. Even if we don't think he is paying attention, he is! The other day, I filled up the iron with the cup that came with it. I poured it in the iron and started ironing my clothes. Next thing I know, B is at the bathroom sink filling up the cup.
Then, he went to the old iron we have and filled 'er up! He proceeded to press the button and squirt all of the water out! (Notice the ONE black shoe. He loves these shoes. They are hideous and he insists on wearing them around the house.)
A few weeks ago, I took him to have some new pictures made. He did great and acted like a professional model! Here are a few sneak peeks! I LOVE them! They are beautiful!
And now, without further adieu, I want to introduce you to a new family member... Bobby Goff. Bobby is Bennett's paci. He only has it at nighttime but it has a name... and is apparently male. I don't know where this name came from but it has stuck. If B can't find it, he wails, "Bobbbbbbyyyyy". It's hilarious!
Stay tuned for Vacation pics....








No comments:
Post a Comment