This is not in a spot where a piece of furniture will hide it.... So a rug will have to suffice until we replace it. When I told my sister what happened, she asked if we had any outlet covers. Of course we do. Bennett, however, just chose to bypass outlets with covers and unplug the lamp and Glade plugin to make room for his "ine". This kid is smart- too smart. Oh boy! We are in trouble!
Sunday, August 18, 2013
BB, the "ine" and an Awkward Rug
Bennett refers to himself in third person as BB. It's quite hilarious! Anyway, BB was in the guest room watching me iron my clothes. He got out the iron that I still haven't put in the camper and proceeded to go into the bathroom to get water to fill up his "ine". He usually fills up the iron and squirts out all the water. He was playing sweetly so I went to the bathroom to finish getting ready. After a few minutes, I went to check on him. He was pulling the iron around the house by the cord. I went back to continue getting ready and after a few minutes went back to get a visual on my sweet and quiet boy. That SHOULD have been my first sign of trouble. When I begin my search, I can't see or hear him. I go into the den and see B and his "ine". He is filling up the iron when I realize the power light is on... And it's plugged up...and it's HOT! I scream because I was so scared that he could have gotten burned. Then, I realized it has melted my carpet! B runs across the room shouting "hot! Hot!" Bless it. I was SO thankful he didn't get burned and that he was not hurt. My carpet, however, is NOT unharmed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment