Sunday, August 4, 2013

Life Is Good Today... Life is Good Today

This is a beach vaca, oceanfront post... You've been warned.

The beach. We are on a wonderful vacation with my parents and I am on an ocean high. At the moment, everything is all rainbows and glitter...I'm giddy and lighthearted... Here goes-

You know what I love about right now? 
The smell of sunscreen on my sweet baby, the way the sand settles in lines along his precious neck wrinkles, the way his sandy feet rub together when he is trying to go to sleep, the way he says "Wok, Wok" when he wants to rock and snuggle with his Momma, the way his eyelashes brush his cheeks as he naps on my chest as we listen to the ocean, the sound of the ocean waves drowning out all of the other noise on the beach, family vacations, the way B licks the salt off his lips, the way he sticks his chest out and struts down to the water, how he is fiercely independent and wants to do everything by himself, the way the ocean and the wind make everything look brand new and untouched each new day, the fact that God gave me such a beautiful life to live... and people to love, the way B makes me feel, seeing my Mama hold B, hearing B say new words and name things he sees... I am lovin' it all right now.

See? Rainbows, glitter, unicorns.... It's all good. Stay tuned for a 22 month update and vacation pics- PS... I actually took his 22 month pic in a timely manner! Proud?? I know you are!

Alas, after posting this from my phone, I realize there should be periods and capitals instead of commas. Normally, I may change this but the beach and the ocean makes a girl not care quite so much, he he!

No comments:

Post a Comment