Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Catchin' Up

Playing catch-up... story of my blogging life. Now, it's time to get you all caught up with what is happening in our lives. This may take several posts :)

The week Larry died, Mama and I walked in our county's Relay for Life Event. It seemed especially fitting to walk this year since cancer has been closer to us like never before. We've known people with cancer, still do. My cousin and my aunt have cancer. The walk was amazing. We watched the Survivor's Lap and it made my heart smile. My sweet cousin was walking his lap! Here are me and mama walking in memory of Larry, in honor of La and Bobby.
 
The weekend before Mother's Day, we went to my aunt and uncles at the lake. Here are B and I taking a time out to pose for a picture.

 
Another MONUMENTAL thing happened in our family. We said goodbye to "Naptime Bobby!" Ju convinced B to bring them to her house and they dug a hole! Here he is burying Bobby! I was nervous about naptime but after two days, he really did great! Woo Hoo! Ju said the other day, he looked where he buried them and said, "They not grow!" Ha ha! Silly boy!

 
Bennett has been dressing himself for a while now. Sometimes, he even dresses himself before we go in public. Before Bennett, I always said there was NO WAY that my child would go out of the house looking a hot mess. Well, guess what? I pick my battles. This ensemble was courtesy of the "baby bag". Its a bag in B's closet that I put his outgrown clothes in until I organize them into tubs. Bless it. Luckily, there was no need to leave the house on this particular day!
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment