Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Phone Picture Dump

Usually, when photo-worthy things happen, I am scrambling to free up enough memory on my phone to squeeze in just one.more.picture!!! Here are a few goodies I have captured recently.
Ahhh. I LOVE to watch this sweet wee one sleep. It never gets old. I could stare at him forever. 

Here is sweet baby taking a little snack break during an afternoon swim. This almost daily treat has become one of our favorite things to do together.

My Secret Agent from Agency D3... VBS 2014

SnoCones at VBS

There are NO words for how much this boy makes me laugh!!! He dressed himself, can't you tell?? Check out those shades, would ya??


Drum roll, please!!!!! This is our dang poop chart, y'all.  Bless it. The kid had FINALLY got it. He really just made up his mind one day to sit on his potty and go for it. A little bribery hasn't hurt either. I anticipate a trip to town to buy a big boy bike with training wheels in our very near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment