Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Pictures 2014

For the past three years, we have taken family Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards. This year, I coordinated the perfect outfits, booked a time slot that would work with a three-year old's mood swings, got said three year old, hubby, and myself ready and to the location right on time. Perfect, right? Hmmmm... apparently no time slot in the world is appropriate when a three year old chooses not to cooperate
BUT...
you would never know how slow he was to warm up to the idea of pictures by looking at what my sweet friend shot.
 
 Just look, would you?!
 
Ahhhh... Be still my heart. Those eyes. That smile. I could just BURST!
 
Loved. This kid is LOVED.

 
Seriously? When we got these back, I was just STUNNED that any of them were Christmas card worthy... much less that she got so many good ones.


These pictures just capture my sweet fella so perfectly.


Really. I have no words. Oh, how I wish I could keep him little forever!

Our little family of FOUR :)

No comments:

Post a Comment