Sunday, March 22, 2015

37 Weeks 2 Days

How far along? Currently, I am 37 weeks 2 days

Baby’s size? 18-21 inches... however, we are measuring 40 weeks at 36 weeks 5 days. Wow!

Total Weight Gain: 18ish pounds

Stretch marks? Yep. I swear I get more and more every day. Just when I think my skin can't stretch ANY further... up pops another one.

Sleep: Pretty well actually. My sweet hubby is currently taking one for the team and sleeping on the couch. Remember the snoring issue? After my numerous bathroom trips at nighttime, he could get to sleep and start snoring a LOT quicker than I could go to sleep each time. This led to me losing a lot of sleep and getting IRATE. Lol! Now that the bedroom is quiet and I have the whole bed to prop up on my three pillows, sleep is great!

Best moment this week: Soaking up time with my B... watching him ROCK baseball practice... last Saturday, I had a surprise sprinkle for Baby Holden from a few of my BEST friends! It was so much fun! I have also gotten 9 weeks of sub plans done, Easter stuff purchased, and the boys' shirts monogrammed for when they meet :)

Miss Anything? Eating what I want... I am craving boneless buffalo wings but I know I would pay a hefty price.

Movement: Slowing down, actually. He is nearly out of room.

Food cravings: Boneless Buffalo Wings with ranch dressing

Anything making you queasy or sick: If I eat too much or wait too long between meals or snacks I feel yucky. The norovirus AND a yucky tummy bug is going around my room at school so I keep the psychological virus... it's where I convince myself I will start vomiting at any moment because I just KNOW I have contracted it!

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: Nope! He has dropped and is measuring big... but that's it!

Symptoms: Same ole, same ole.

Belly Button in or out? It's officially out... and occasionally will have a knee or elbow digging into it from the inside!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on! I haven't swollen at all! With B, I was a big puffy mess by this point!

Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy... yet anxious and nervous! My last day of school will be this Friday so I can get some things finished up.

Looking forward to: Seeing my B with Holden... Bennett's first ball game... Easter... dying eggs with B... hiding eggs with B

No comments:

Post a Comment