Today has been a big day for our family! It's our last Saturday as a family of three, it was Bennett's first t-ball game, the annual baseball Alumni game, and Jonathan celebrated his 30th birthday! It's been a really good day!
This morning, we met Jonathan's parents at Cracker Barrel for a birthday breakfast before Bennett's game. Here he is all suited up... and picking out a little bribery! We had to have some leverage to insure that he would participate the whole time! LOL.
Here we are taking a selfie before the game. This uniform made him look so old. My friend Jessica actually text me exactly what I was thinking! She said that D didn't look like a baby anymore! I felt the same way! He is growing up! This was my first game-- of many-- as a baseball momma! It was even more special because Bennett, Dalton, and Evan are all playing together. They will grow up together and even play on the same teams when they are older!
I know I am a little biased BUT, the kid actually has mad baseball skills! He hit well both times and fielded the ball as well as a mass group of three year olds chasing the same ball can! He he! It was entertaining to watch and I was a PROUD t-ball momma!
After the game, we went to visit my Nanny and then we headed to another ball field. Jonathan and Aaron played in the Alumni baseball game today. I had only planned to stay for a short time because, let's face it, I really didn't think B could hang! He he! Turns out, I was wrong! He did great. His daddy even let him come sit in the dugout with him. B was in hog heaven and we stayed for 2.5 hours... all the way until the end!
Here he is enjoying a little snack in the dugout with daddy.
A little family of 3 selfie.
Me and my boys...
After the game, we came home to rest for a bit and then went to mama's for supper. When we got home, B had a bath and then wanted to get some snuggle time in with his daddy. I LOVE these two!
This man is such a wonderful provider for us and affords me the opportunity to spend more time in our home raising our boys. He is up for anything and puts up with my daily mood swings and goes along with my crazy ideas. I am SO thankful he is mine and that God spoke to my heart about him 9 years ago. I am so glad we get to do life together and that we have what we have. God is good... Happy birthday, babe. I couldn't ask for a better partner and friend.






No comments:
Post a Comment