A SAHM? What's that? Why it's a Stay At Home Mommy, of course! Since I have been on maternity leave since March 27 and I won't go back to work until mid-August, I am a stay at home mommy until then. I won't lie. The THOUGHT of not having any trains to meet until August SOUNDS great. If someone said you were on vacation for 4.5 months, you may leap with joy. I however, was a little nervous! I LOVE my home but I need routine and a schedule. I don't like being at home all day everyday. I was worried I would go a little mad with so much free time. You know what though? I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far! These boys keep me busy and entertained. I LOVE my time with them!
We ride the four-wheeler around the yard when baby brother is napping. We watch out for him on the video monitor!
When baby brother wakes up, we take a ride on the golf-cart.
Sometimes we just watch him sleep!
Last week, my nanny went to be with Jesus. While we were at the funeral, my sweet friend, Meg, kept Bennett. B had a blast with them! Here is one of the pictures I got!
A few weeks ago, Jonathan bought a Jon boat for him and B to work on. They got it running and took it for a test ride. Bennett LOVED it!
A smile??? I will take it. I got my new baby wearing carrier and he loves it! YAY!
During tummy time the other day, he put his head down and went to sleep. I had to pick up the blankets with him on it to move to the couch. He slept this way for almost FOUR hours! He loves to be on his tummy like his mama!
In typical Goff baby fashion, Holden has started to lose his hair! This is exactly the same time that B started to lose his! He will be bald by Saturday!
Before Holden was born, Bennett and I began going to Star Fort every now and then to ride bikes and walk the trail. He was biking, I was walking- let's be clear! Yesterday, we took Holden for his first trip to Star Fort. Bennett rode his bike the entire way, with the exception of the big hills! This was the first time he made it all the way! We had fun enjoying a beautiful day!
Now for a few Bennett funnies:
*The other night during bath time, Bennett was overtired and in desperate need of sleep! He was grouchy to the nth degree! He was shreiking about some imaginary scrape and the water temperature and I just shook my head and said, "Whew! Drama, drama, drama!" He says, "I am NOT drama. I don't even know what drama is!"
*Last night at mama's, I asked him to wash his hands. After the second time I asked him, he still had not done what I asked of him so he got a spanking. After the spanking, he was washing his hands and SCREAMING and SQUEALING like something had been amputated. I asked him to stop. He didn't so I grabbed the soap and gave him a taste! When he finally calmed down, he said, "Why did you do that? That was disgusting. You don't do that to people!"









No comments:
Post a Comment