Monday, September 21, 2015

First Day of School

I'm not sure how I missed this BUT on August 18, Bennett started his first day of his second year of "school". He never really quit since he went through the summer, but the preschool class part started back. Here he is last year on his first day of school ever...

And here is my big boy on his first day this year! Mrs. Leslie is his teacher again this year. He loves her so much! They have 8 kids in the class and are zooming right along.



He has changed so much and has learned a ton in just one year! I am so proud of him!

Another new thing in our house is joint bathtime. Most nights, Bennett takes a shower, but sometimes, he wants to take a bath with baby brother. When I got my camera out, I told Bennett to cover his boy parts. He grabbed a boat-- and then grabbed one to keep baby brother covered, too! He he! Never a dull moment. These two will surely keep us on our toes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment